Wednesday, April 6, 2011

pattern testers wanted


I am in the process of converting some of my designs into patterns. Pattern pdfs for printing out, patterns for stocking in crafty shops, and patterns for addition into kits with vintage fabric too!


First things first though, I am up to my eyeballs in instructions and pattern pieces. I have some lovely crafty peeps doing some testing of the finished patterns (like Amanda, Britt and Alex!) but would love some more;


if you'd like to test a pattern for me (I'm afraid I cannot give anything except the free pattern. And a hug.) please email me at pepperstitches(at)yahoo(dot)com. I am starting with the woodland fox, antler boy and telephone animals, if you would like to make a particular critter from my store, do let me know!

Oh it's very exciting!

1 comment:

Bek said...

Sounds fun! Just sent you an email.