Thursday, March 10, 2011

my creative space- today I am


- cutting out telephone animals from lovely vintage fabrics
- drinking cups of tea from a green mug
- being a little tired; would a nap would leave me refreshed or a-bit-cranky?
- wishing it would cool down again, with or without a bit of rain
- wondering when my housemates will arrive home today after their NZ trip
- thinking about my birthday tommorow and being 28 years old
- dreaming of a tattoo for a birthday present
- reading lots of lovely blogs and chatting to a new friend online
- planning what I will make next, probably a grizzly bear wearing jeans
- listening to jose gonzalez, bon iver and chopin

see more creative spaces here


(and have a lovely day x)


1 comment:

Sarah@Dolls And Daydreams said...

wow you are doing a lot in your creative space! Love the vintage fabric ... and the telephone animals are just classic!!!!

do tell us what you have in mind for your tattoo .... :)

A big HAPPY Birthday!

Take care hope you have a fab day!