Tuesday, May 24, 2011

:: Quotation


I believe in kindness. also in mischief. also in singing, especially when singing is not necessarily prescribed.

mary oliver




(I collect quotes, I love to read them; they make me laugh, expand my thoughts and inspire me. I'd like to share some of my favourites. Post a quote that makes you smile, or cry, or see the world differently, got you through a hard time, or something funny your friend said last week. Pop in your link below. That would be lovely. )





2 comments:

Maria Rose said...

I love them too, I post a quote on my blog every Sunday.

♥ Nadine said...

Haha, that is one great quote. Sounds similar to that Audrey Hepburn one. But it's really cool. Who is/was Mary Oliver, btw? Need to google it...

Hope that blogger is again all right with you?

Here's to a happy weekend. Lots of love!