*the vintage tupperware tea party was lovely. We ate caramel slice and girl guide cookies and drank tea and chatted.
* accidentally discovered craft markets up the road and picked up a houseplant named Earl
* my niece Elsa. I know I go on about her being the cutest.thing.ever. but just look!
* all bike racks ought to be in interesting shapes. Just saying.
* Juniper sleeping upside down and snoring
* roses make me smile. Celebrating a house full of furniture! Yay!
* then we went shopping and filled up jars with spices and legumes and nuts and seeds, and labelled everything with matching labels. Yes.
Hope your week was lovely x