Saturday, September 5, 2009

holy dooley I won

the monthly photography competition over at Amelie & Atticus, remember when I mentioned it here? and I get a prize!! Woot!


I'm stoked. When you think you're pretty mediocre at something but someone says your pretty good, actually; it's very darn encouraging!


Thanks to everyone who voted, and if you want to play along, the first theme of this month is 'eyes shut..'

.

.

(edit) I'm all encouraged now and I do love to take photos, so I've just registered for EOS Photo5, an annual creative photography competition which all begins with a brown box. Inside there are 5 items that are separate photographic briefs to be incorporated or inspire your photos. Last year there were; umbrella, bubbles, crayon, tealight and ribbon (click to see last years finalists).

.

It sounds like heaps of fun, I'll let you know when it arrives! Can't wait to see what's in it!

5 comments:

Nikki Cardigan said...

What awesome news Pepper. And you should feel darn encouraged!! And good luck with the EOS Photo5 comp...

Maria Rose said...

Wow, congratulations!!

Julianne {chasingsnails} said...

Congrats! WOOP WOOP!

Gina said...

You rock. Well done!

amelieandatticus said...

WOOHOO....good luck with the EOS Photo5 Comp....I got my box last week and I am a little stumped...I need to have a good sit down and think through some ideas!!