Thursday, February 26, 2009

etsy shop grand opening!

The elves have been busy, and a lovely banner heads the page with 11 items now for sale. Do feel free to drop by and browse! the stores name is pepperstiches, and you can find it here.


Some of the items are custom order only, and I think that's the way to go. I'lll keep on my projects and pop them up, if anyone would like one I can whip up another!

It feels a little empty (although the shelves are lined with monsters) and I have plans already for the weekend.. tea cup candles and embroider cushions and I'd love to have a go at resin necklaces. hrmm...

I couldn't get the photos quite as light as I would've liked.. but early days, I will get it eventually! If you have any ideas for items for my shop (ooh it's a little thrilling to say that! 'my shop'!) drop me a email or comment!

No comments: